JOIN THE TEAM. LEARN. GROW. FIND YOUR INNER GEEK.
Executive/Senior Executive, Digital Marketing
Who we are
Ying Communications is the Asia headquarters for the Finn Partners group, delivering B2B marketing and PR to some of the most innovative companies in the world. We’re looking for a digital marketing specialist who wants to make a difference to our clients, our team, and our business in the region.
If you love to work with B2B brands to tell their story and to use your skills in digital marketing to plan, run and deliver measurable results that make a difference to their business, then you’ve come to the right place. We’re looking for someone who wants to do great work, enjoys working in a creative environment with a team of quirky individuals and is passionate about making an impact in the work they do.
What you will be doing every day
- Understand each client’s business needs to help them achieve their marketing objectives
- Support the team in developing, maintaining, and extending relationships with key clients
- Support the team in managing client expectations and deliver on promises
- Work with clients to develop a comprehensive project brief
- Work with internal teams and external suppliers to deliver quality outcomes
- Manage and consistently deliver quality projects to brief and on time
Area of Specialisation
- Work with the team to brainstorm on new and innovative ideas to help clients achieve their marketing & business objectives
- Support the team in planning and managing digital campaigns including paid search, social and programmatic
- Implementing and monitoring digital projects including websites and platforms such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, WeChat, Weibo, Google, Naver, Baidu. Mobile etc
- Prepare accurate reports to analyse and optimise the performance of those campaigns
What you will need to bring
- At least three years of proven digital marketing experience in Asia (experience in China, Korea and Japan will give you an edge)
- Strong client and project management skills
- Strong research and analytics skills with a love for data
- Good understanding of the latest digital marketing techniques, tools and metrics
- Ability to identify, manage and resolve issues
- Goal-oriented, ‘can-do’ attitude
- Strong communication skills – written and verbal
- Possesses quick reflexes and out-of-the-box thinking mindset
You can apply by clicking Apply Now, or via LinkedIn.